Eco Friendly Heat Powered Stove Fan
One major issue with wood-burning stoves is that their heat rises, which often means that the area above the stove is super hot while the sofa on the other side of the dome is cold. By moving hot air into the dome, this fan breaks up the wall of heat, stirring the air around the room. This means you feel warmer while using the stove less.
This fan runs without batteries or electricity. It works because heat is a form of energy. A bimetallic strip in the base of the fan converts a tiny fraction of the heat passing through it into motion. This clever engineering also makes the stove fan self-starting and self-regulating. The fan spins as soon as a minimum temperature is reached, and the hotter the bimetallic strip gets, the faster the fan turns and the more air it pumps out into the room. It will slow down and stop as soon as the stove cools down.
- Heat powered - no batteries or source of electricity required.
- More efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
- Less consumption, more efficiency.
- Innovative and durable design.
- Silent operation.
- Never handle the base of the stove fan, do not set the stove fan down on an unprotected surface when hot.
- To move or carry the fan, always use the extendable handle while wearing gloves.
- Keep fan away from small children when in use.
- Recommended surface temperature is between 200°C -300°C (392°F-572°F). Temperatures above this range may damage the fan and the electricity generating units.