Bubble Tents - Restaurant Igloos - Outdoor Dining Domes
Bubble tents … restaurant igloos … outdoor dining domes... Whichever name you call them, these bubble tents are beautiful and perfect for giving your guests a cozy and stylish way to stay warm and safe. Maintain social distancing protocols with our bubble tents, and offer chic restaurant igloos that will create buzz around your restaurant, hotel, or bar.
BUBBLE TENTS FOR OUTDOOR DINING
The hospitality industry is turning to outdoor dining domes in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19. “This year, the domes are once again being put forth, but this time as a purportedly safer option for outdoor seating,” according to an industry website. Keep your restaurant open during winter with protective and ventilated igloos.
Our bubble tents are perfect for:
- Rooftop bars
- Ski resorts
- Glamping camps
- Event venues for weddings, bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, and parties
Imagine how great these bubble tents will look on a terrace, by your pool, over a hot tub, by an outdoor sauna, or even on a backyard deck. Illuminate your igloo at night to create a festive mood. These are perfect for dining outside while enjoying the clear view of the city or nature. Aside from dining domes, use bubble tents with sofas or cushions for relaxing under a starry sky or gazing at the moon.
WHY THESE ARE THE BEST BUBBLE DOME TENTS FOR HOSPITALITY?
You need a restaurant igloo that will keep guests warm and safe, and be easy to clean.
- Our bubble tents are durable. They are made of glass-like transparent 13/64" (5mm) thick polycarbonate. They use aviation aluminum for the door and window frames. This construction makes these domes especially attractive and long lasting. All bubble tents are waterproof with a lifespan 30+ years.
- Bubble tents have ventilation. The included ventilation system will keep the air moving.
- The domes are easy to clean. Their hard surfaces are easy to sanitize between seatings.
BUBBLE TENTS IN ALL SIZES
The bubble tents come in five different sizes, so you can find domes to fit your property. Also, they can be combined to form multi-room suites.
The prices here are for individual units. If you require a multi-room set, please contact us and ask for a quote.
|Dome Size||Height||Area||Number of component pcs|
|8.2ft (2.5m)||8.2ft (2.5m)||52 sq.ft (4.9 sq.m)||5|
|9.8ft (3m)||8.2ft (2.5m)||76 sq.ft (7.1 sq.m)||7|
|13.1ft (4m)||10.6ft (3.25m)||134 sq.ft (12.5 sq.m)||9|
|16.4ft (5m)||11.5ft (3.5m)||210 sq.ft (19.6 sq.m)||9|
|19.7ft (6m)||10.6ft (3.25m)||304 sq.ft (28.3 sq.m)||13|
All Shell Domes are made with 13/64" (5mm) thick polycarbonate - strong, tough, optically glass like transparent material; and aviation aluminum for door and window frames.
All Shell domes are waterproof with lifespan 30+ years.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE BUBBLE TENT?
- 1 x transparent polycarbonate door with aluminum frame with a lock
- 1 x polycarbonate window with aluminum frame and insect screen
- Top curtain for skylight window, electric
- Side curtain all around, manual
- LED illumination strip
- Micro ventilation system for enhanced air circulation (100-155 m3/hour)
Please check back for other bubble tent accessories, coming soon.
Our prices are based on delivery to Los Angeles (or Vancouver for Canada) ports. We will clear the customs and cover all the import tariffs and destination port fees.
You may arrange the delivery to your location, or we can do it for you. Additional charges will apply. Please inquire for a quote.
Delivery time is 9-10 weeks (and may be longer due to COVID-19). Delivery to New England states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont) may be longer (up to 14 additional days) due to geographical location and logistics.
We can offer global delivery. Please inquire at our Worldwide Shipping page.
Always refer to our Terms and Conditions page for our ordering, shipping, exchange, and return policies before placing your order.