Geodesic Dome Tent - 19.7 ft (6 m)
This dome tent offers you the best of both worlds. It’s small enough to provide you with that cozy ambience, but big enough for a small family with enough room to fit a bathroom, heater, furniture, and beds.
It’s also great as an information booth or small/medium venue at a festival or food market.
DOME OFFER INCLUDES:
● Frame. Galvanized steel. Powder-coated white.
● Cover. Available in multiple colors.
● 15 x heavy duty anchor plates are included to secure the tent to a concrete or wooden surface. Galvanized steel. Powder-coated white.
● x1 solid door frame ready for a 36x80" pre-hung exterior door. Galvanized steel. Powder-coated white.
● x1 PVC transparent panoramic window (regular size - 2 V levels from the base)
● x1 skylight transparent top window
● x1 round transparent PVC, no-open window.
● x2 mesh screen vents.
● x1 Installation Manual and Guide, Assembly Diagram, List of parts.
We recommend building dome platforms in a circular or 15-sided (pentadecagon) shape that is close to the geodesic dome base shape and size. This is necessary to prevent rain water or meltwater from getting under the cover inside the dome. In this case, the water runs down off the cover directly onto the ground. The dome base sizes and drawings are provided after the purchase.
Please note that the warehouse will charge a docking fee and, if you leave behind the crate or garbage, a disposal fee.
Due to unprecedented congestion at ports and COVID-19 restrictions, please allow 15 weeks for your order to be delivered. Delivery to New England states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont) may be longer (up to 14 additional days) due to the geographical location and logistics.
For all other countries, please visit our Worldwide Delivery link.
Always refer to the Terms and Conditions page for our ordering, shipping, exchange, and return policies before placing your order.
Made in China.
JOIN THE FIGHT
Glamping Dome Store supports Operation Underground Railroad (O. U. R.). By purchasing our products, you can help us expand the fight against child and human trafficking, a modern-day slavery. Learn more at www.ourrescue.org.
Please contact us for more details and the enrolment process.