Engineering Report preparation - Structural Drawings, Wind/Snow Load
When your local building office starts asking you questions about your geodesic dome plan or you need supporting documents for insurance/liability/other reasons, we got you covered with our engineering services.
This service includes:
- Geodesic dome structural drawings
- Site-specific snow and wind load calculations
- Report that is ready to be submitted to your local building permit office or licensed engineer for approval
- Revisions and communication with your local building permit office or licensed engineer
- Revisions initiated by customer are subject to additional 250$ fee
- In case the dome is situated on a complex platform with other elements on it (hot tub, other structures), additional charges will apply
The calculations are done by our structural engineer with multiple years of experience in various structure evaluations including geodesic domes.
If you require this report to be stamped by an engineer (licensed in your State/Province), please contact us before placing an order, additional charges will apply.