Geodesic Dome Tent - 16.4 ft (5 m)
This is the smallest dome our exclusive tent collection has to offer. It's absolutely perfect for a couple or small business to own and enjoy.
This tent boasts high utilization, living, growing, and, of course, storage space as well. It’s also just big enough to fit most of the necessities one needs to be super comfortable out in the wild.
What’s more, it’s portable and easy to set up, making it a great option as a small venue at day events/festivals or simply as a garden canopy in the city.
NEW INCENTIVE REBATE PROGRAM -- CONTACT US TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN GET CASH BACK FOR YOUR DOME
● DOME FLOOR - 16.4 ft (5 m) diameter
● DOME CENTER HEIGHT - 9.5 ft (2.9 m)
● DOME FLOOR FOOTAGE - 211 sq. ft. (19.5 sq. m)
● DOME STRUCTURE FRAME - 1.0" (26 mm) diameter + 1/16" (1.5 mm) thick galvanized pipe and anti-corrosion/anti-rust treated; powder-coated white.
● V FREQUENCY - 3V (165 struts)
● DOME COVER MEMBRANE - double PVC coated polyester 19-25 oz/sq.yd.(650-850 g/sq.m), UV resistant, fire retardant, waterproof, mold resistant.
● STEEL FRAME WEIGHT - 369 lb (167 kg)
● COVER WEIGHT - 66 lb (30 kg)
DOME OFFER INCLUDES:
● Frame. Galvanized steel. Powder-coated white.
● Cover. Available in multiple colors.
● 15 x heavy duty anchor plates are included to secure the tent to a concrete or wooden surface. Galvanized steel. Powder-coated white.
● x1 solid door frame ready for a 36x80" pre-hung exterior door. Galvanized steel. Powder-coated white.
● x1 PVC transparent panoramic window (regular size - 2 V levels from the base)
● x1 skylight transparent top window
● x1 round transparent PVC, no-open window.
● x2 mesh screen vents.
● Continental US and Canada shipping, all import and handling fees.
●x1 Installation Manual and Guide, Assembly Diagram, List of parts (e-copies)
● x1 Engineering Report with calculated Snow and Wind loads (e-copy)ㅤ
We recommend building dome platforms in a circular or 15-sided (pentadecagon) shape that is close to the geodesic dome base shape and size. This is necessary to prevent rain water or meltwater from getting under the cover inside the dome. In this case, the water runs down off the cover directly onto the ground.
Our prices include shipping and handling fees up to your local warehouse in continental Canada or the USA or to an address that is accessible for commercial transport. These terms exclude Alaska, the Canadian Territories, and Labrador.
Please note that the warehouse will charge a docking fee and, if you leave behind the crate or garbage, a disposal fee.
Due to congestion at ports and post-COVID-19 transportation imbalances, please allow 12-15 weeks for your order to be delivered. Delivery to New England states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont) may be longer (up to 14 additional days) due to the geographical location and logistics.
For all other countries, please visit our Worldwide Delivery link.
Always refer to the Terms and Conditions page for our ordering, shipping, exchange, and return policies before placing your order.
Made in China.
JOIN THE FIGHT
Glamping Dome Store supports Operation Underground Railroad (O. U. R.). By purchasing our products, you can help us expand the fight against child and human trafficking, a modern-day slavery. Learn more at www.ourrescue.org.
Please contact us for more details and the enrolment process.