Geodesic Dome Tent - 23 ft (7 m)
This dome tent is open and spacious, yet intimate too. There’s plenty of space for an en-suite bedroom as well as a room filled with premium furnishings, making it a great choice for a more luxurious retreat.
But it’s also ideal for events, receptions, as a street cafe, an exhibition tent, or a concert chill-out spot as it can accommodate a steady flow of visitors. So if you’re considering developing a glamping eco-tourism destination, then this tent may just be for you too!
- DOME FLOOR - 23 ft (7 m) diameter
- DOME CENTER HEIGHT - 13.5 ft (4.1 m)
- DOME FLOOR FOOTAGE - 415 sq. ft. (38.5 sq. m)
- DOME STRUCTURE FRAME - 1.0" (26 mm) diameter, 1/16" (1.5 mm) thick galvanized pipe and anti-corrosion / anti-rust treated; powder-coated white.
- V FREQUENCY - 3V (165 struts)
- DOME COVER MEMBRANE - double PVC coated polyester 19-25 oz/sq.yd.(650-850g/sq. m), UV resistant, fire retardant, waterproof, mold resistant.
- STEEL FRAME WEIGHT - 590 lb (268 kg)
- COVER WEIGHT - 185 lb (84 kg)
Please use our BUYER'S COMPARISON CHECKLIST to help you weigh multiple dome suppliers/services in order to make the right decision.
DOME OFFER INCLUDES:
● Frame. Galvanized steel. Powder-coated white.
● Cover. Available in multiplet colors.
● 15 x heavy duty anchor plates are included to secure the tent to a concrete or wooden surface. Galvanized steel. Powder-coated white.
● x1 solid door frame ready for a 36x80" pre-hung exterior door. Galvanized steel. Powder-coated white.
● x1 PVC transparent panoramic window (regular size - 2 V levels from the base)
● x1 skylight transparent top window
● x1 round transparent PVC, no-open window.
● x2 mesh screen vents.
● x1 Installation Manual and Guide, Assembly Diagram, List of parts.
We recommend building dome platforms in a circular or 15-sided (pentadecagon) shape that is close to the geodesic dome base shape and size. This is necessary to prevent rain water or meltwater from getting under the cover inside the dome. In this case, the water runs down off the cover directly onto the ground. The dome base sizes and drawings are provided after the purchase.
Our prices include shipping and handling fees up to your local warehouse in continental Canada or the USA. These terms exclude Alaska, the Canadian Territories, and Labrador.
Please note that the warehouse will charge a docking fee and, if you leave behind the crate or garbage, a disposal fee.
Due to unprecedented congestion at ports and COVID-19 restrictions, please allow 15 weeks for your order to be delivered. Delivery to New England states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont) may be longer (up to 14 additional days) due to the geographical location and logistics.
For all other countries, please visit our Worldwide Delivery link.
Always refer to the Terms and Conditions page for our ordering, shipping, exchange, and return policies before placing your order.
Made in China.
JOIN THE FIGHT
Glamping Dome Store supports Operation Underground Railroad (O. U. R.). By purchasing our products, you can help us expand the fight against child and human trafficking, a modern-day slavery. Learn more at www.ourrescue.org.
Please contact us for more details and the enrolment process.