Geodesic Dome Tent - 29.5 ft (9 m)
NEW INCENTIVE REBATE PROGRAM - CONTACT US TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN GET CASH BACK FOR YOUR DOME
DOME FLOOR - 29.5 ft (9 m) diameter
DOME CENTER HEIGHT - 17.4 ft (5.3 m)
DOME FLOOR FOOTAGE - 683 sq. ft. (63.5 sq. m)
DOME STRUCTURE FRAME - 1 1/4" (32 mm) diameter, 5/64“ (1.8 mm) thick galvanized pipe. Anti-corrosion / anti-rust treated; powder-coated white
V FREQUENCY- 3V (165 struts)
DOME COVER MEMBRANE - double PVC coated polyester 25 oz/sq.yd. (850g/sq. m), UV - resistant, fire retardant, waterproof, mold resistant
STEEL FRAME WEIGHT - 1011 lb (459 kg)
COVER WEIGHT - 293 lb (133 kg)
- DOME TENT SNOW AND WIND CAPACITY
Please use our BUYER'S COMPARISON CHECKLIST to help you weigh multiple dome suppliers/services in order to make the right decision.
DOME OFFER INCLUDES:
● Frame. Galvanized steel. Powder-coated white.
● Cover. Available in multiple colors.
● 15 x heavy - duty anchor plates are included to secure the tent to a concrete or wooden surface. Galvanized steel. Powder-coated white.
● x1 solid door frame ready for a 36x80" pre-hung exterior door. Galvanized steel. Powder-coated white.
● x1 PVC transparent panoramic window (regular size - 2 V levels from the base).
● x1 round transparent PVC, no-open window.
● x2 mesh screen vents.
● Continental US and Canada shipping, all import and handling fees.
● x1 Installation Manual and Guide, Assembly Diagram, List of Parts (e-copies).
● x1 Engineering Report with Calculated Snow and Wind Loads (e-copy).
We recommend building dome platforms in a circular or 15-sided (pentadecagon) shape that is close to the geodesic dome base shape and size. This is necessary to prevent rainwater or meltwater from getting under the cover inside the dome. In this case, the water runs off the cover directly onto the ground.
Our prices include shipping and handling fees up to your local warehouse in continental Canada or the USA or to an address that is accessible for commercial transport. These terms exclude Alaska, the Canadian Territories, and Labrador.
Please note that the warehouse will charge a docking fee and, if you leave behind the crate or garbage, a disposal fee.
Due to congestion at ports and post-COVID-19 transportation imbalances, please allow 12-15 weeks for your order to be delivered. Delivery to New England states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont) may take longer (up to 14 additional days) due to the geographical location and logistics.
For all other countries, please visit our Worldwide Delivery link.
Always refer to the Terms and Conditions page for our ordering, shipping, exchange, and return policies before placing your order.
Made in China.
JOIN THE FIGHT
Glamping Dome Store supports Operation Underground Railroad (O. U. R.). By purchasing our products, you can help us expand the fight against child and human trafficking, a modern-day slavery. Learn more at www.ourrescue.org.
Please contact us for more details and the enrollment process.